Graham truly enjoys practicing law and finds purpose in his work. He has devoted his entire career to representing plaintiffs and consumers against big business. He thrives on managing difficult cases from start to finish, while working through complex puzzles along the way. He pays attention to the details that really matter and puts his all into figuring out the smallest of problems, whether in a national class action or a local, individual matter. Graham relishes each case’s unique challenge and never gives up on his clients. He values his client relationships and works hard to cultivate and nurture a personal connection, even in class actions where plaintiffs can number in the hundreds, thousands, or more. Graham believes the satisfaction and delight he finds in his work help him achieve successful outcomes for his clients.
Graham always listens to music, the weirder and more obscure, the better. In his free time, he escapes to the nearest mountains to recharge at every opportunity. Whether skiing in the backcountry or camping under the stars, Graham’s happiest exploring the outdoors––ideally with his family and dogs.
- Class Actions
- Personal Injury
- Mass Torts
- Construction Defect
- Intellectual Property
- Business Litigation
- Loyola Law School, J.D.
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- Phillips Exeter Academy
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional Affiliations & Engagements
- 360 Advocacy Class Action Roundtable, Steering Committee
- American Bar Association
- Bridgeport CLE Conference, Annual Panelist
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Nationwide Class of Insurance Customers––$548,734,348 Settlement
- Class of Homeowners with Defective Construction Products––$90,341,564.68 Settlement
- Nationwide Class of Consumers with Defective Plumbing Components––$57,000,000 Settlement Valuation
- Classes of Homeowners with Defective Construction Products and Design––$40,000,000 Settlement
- Classes of Homeowners with Defective Construction Products––$35,700,000 Settlement
- Nationwide Class of Refrigerator Consumers––$20,743,778 Settlement Valuation
- Nationwide Class of Ponzi Scheme Victims––$17,040,000 Settlement
- Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse at Group Home––$15,850,000 Combined Settlements
- Nationwide Class of Consumers with Defective Plumbing Components––$12,300,000 Settlement Valuation
- Nationwide Class of Ponzi Scheme Victims––$8,250,000 Settlement
- Breach of Attorney Fee Agreement––$5,000,000 Settlement
- Patent Infringement––$3,500,000 Settlement
- Breach of Contract––$3,100,000 Settlement
- Breach of Contract and Bad Faith––$3,000,000 Settlement
- Government Claim for Business Owners––$2,700,000 Settlement
- Pedestrian Brain Injury––$2,500,000 Settlement
- Wage and Hour Class Action––$2,500,000 Settlement
- Child Drowning––$1,050,000 Settlement
- Defamation and Breach of Contract––$1,027,648 Arbitration Award
Disclaimer: The verdicts and settlements listed here provide examples of some of the successes lawyers at LippSmith LLP have obtained. These results do not indicate or guarantee future results. The success of each case depends on its specific facts, circumstances, and merit.
Honors and Awards
- CLAY Attorney of the Year in Litigation, California Lawyer, 2008
- Consumer Lawyer of the Year, Finalist, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2008
- Consumer Lawyer of the Year, Finalist, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2007
- Largest California Settlement for 2011, Verdict Search
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers, 2019–Present
- Super Lawyer, 2013–Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2004–2012
- Top 20 Under 40, Daily Journal, 2008
This website provides general information that does not constitute legal advice. The best way to obtain guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a free consultation, please complete the intake form or call the firm.
Fields marked with an * are required.
Disclaimer: The use of this this form or the internet to communicate with LippSmith LLP or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not include any confidential or time-sensitive information using this form.