Jaclyn is a spirited team player who has yet to meet a challenge impervious to her will. She has committed her entire career to fighting the wrongs plaintiffs and consumers have suffered. She loves the intellectual rigor inherent in her practice, particularly the dynamic case law climate in class action work. She values LippSmith LLP’s collective focus and mission to leave the world a little better than we found it––for each client and class member and, hopefully, for others who may face similar grievances in the future.
Jaclyn lives her life outside work with the same heart and integrity, plus a good dose of whimsy. She participates in Justice Warriors for Black Lives, volunteering as both a Legal Observer and Police Interventionist and training new members in each role. She fills her cup by practicing yoga and traveling far enough into the desert that she’s out of cell phone range, and her rescue dog can run free.
- Nationwide Class of Consumers with Defective Plumbing Components––$57,000,000 Settlement Valuation
- Nationwide Class of Refrigerator Consumers––$20,743,778 Settlement Valuation
- Nationwide Class of Consumers with Defective Plumbing Components––$12,300,000 Settlement Valuation
- Wage and Hour Class Action––$2,500,000 Settlement
- Motorcycle Rider Injury––$500,000 Settlement
Disclaimer: The verdicts and settlements listed here provide examples of some of the successes lawyers at LippSmith LLP have obtained. These results do not indicate or guarantee future results. The success of each case depends on its specific facts, circumstances, and merit.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Professional Affiliations & Engagements
- Non-Traditional Settlement Strategies, Bridgeport Consumer Class Action Conference, Panelist
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- John M. Langston Bar Association of Los Angeles
This website provides general information that does not constitute legal advice. The best way to obtain guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a free consultation, please complete the intake form or call the firm.
Fields marked with an * are required.
Disclaimer: The use of this this form or the internet to communicate with LippSmith LLP or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not include any confidential or time-sensitive information using this form.